Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

That number is more than I have seen reported anywhere and even then the range seems to be from £70k a week to £100k a week.

That £30million will be the total cost if he does indeed sign permanently at season end that will include the loan fee which is circa £5 million.

Out of interest what would be a good offer for DCL if £30 million is a scandal for Broja ( which as it happens is way above what I would think would be a good deal)
Thats a big can of worms on here mate,me 20mill

Wouldn't mind Chukwuemeka from Chelsea although there are other positions we need more

Chukwuemeka is a huge talent IMO. Was doing well under Poch before his injury. But obviously if he's on 6 figures a week then that's a problem

He's the one I'd want from Chelsea as well.

Obviously a RB & a winger are high priority but i'd expect Chukwuemeka to really shine with us just as Iroegbunam has done so far.

Garner with 2 years left and Gana + Doucoure on 1 year...he'd make perfect sense.

He's the one I'd want from Chelsea as well.

Obviously a RB & a winger are high priority but i'd expect Chukwuemeka to really shine with us just as Iroegbunam has done so far.

Garner with 2 years left and Gana + Doucoure on 1 year...he'd make perfect sense.
His wages are a massive issue. 120k a week. Not a chance he’s wanting a relegation scrap on less money

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back