Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically, I don't think Spurs will get either Richarlison or Gordon.

I think Chelsea may take Richarlison and Gordon won't be sold.
Hope so, for whatever reason him going to Chelsea won’t bother me nearly as much as him going to Spurs.

Chelsea also have players I’d actually like so see here so having discussions with them may be beneficial.

Everyone is my new Pickford because our entire team stinks, badly, and the fact that people want 80m for Richarlison, 50m for Pickford and are now treating Gordon like he's right behind Foden as young talents go is just missing the mark on how bad this squad is.

Mina rumors are coming and people will talk about 25m and I'll be saying that is crazy too.
Literally noone has done that. But everyone knows he is worth more than 5m.

Foden worth about 80m. Saying Gordon would command around 20m is fair.

Literally noone has done that. But everyone knows he is worth more than 5m.

Foden worth about 80m. Saying Gordon would command around 20m is fair.
Which is what I said originally.

Apparently the "if he doesn't get better he's a 5m player" statement was hard to comprehend so just forget I said it ok?

Yeah, I'm wrong, I should be thrilled with how well we're doing.

You're only critical of something you care about. Honestly at this point it is clear that I just love Everton more than you do.
The furthest u ever got to supporting the club is watching them from ur basement. Never attended a game, met with real fans , or travelled a mile to offer real support.
You have as much emotional attachment to the club as a cucumber mate. It's football manager to your
How dare you say you care more for the club then people who make an actual effort to support them . You arrogant ignorant bell .

Blimey. One day, maybe, you will understand British football. Seeing an actual live game would be a serious start.
I almost don't want to go to a match just so I don't have the sneering arrogance that everyone who does seems to possess. It's exhausting.

Status
Not open for further replies.