Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently transfers aren't down to him though, yet all transfers during brands time here was down to brands. So we can't be on Thelwalls back :coffee:
So targets must be down to Lampard then I'm guessing? I mean we are yet to appoint a head of recruitment for the first team,

Richy for 60-65m depending on reports, get Keanoff to Juve fir the 25-30m get in KLP for around 15-20m, use the other 65-70m to strengthen midfield (Zinchenko & Gallacher - 55-60m). Play Gordon on the left next season.

10m plus any other sales to cover loans and a dm.
We also have to pay for Alli out of these fees.

Zinky pinky looks very much Chelsea bound.

Just looking into it a bit mate, Arsenal, West Ham, Chelsea, all reports are suggesting that all three see him as a left back in terms if why they are targeting him, given his reason to move us he wants to play cm, be interesting to see how it pans out, got a fair idea he could end up shipping up here as we seem to be the only one actually wanting him for cm.

Think him and KLP will both arrive, as will winks on loan - Gallacher just have a feeling he'll be a late arrival (loan) too.

Still leaves us with no outright dm, no backup striker, and no genuine fullback cover though

Just looking into it a bit mate, Arsenal, West Ham, Chelsea, all reports are suggesting that all three see him as a left back in terms if why they are targeting him, given his reason to move us he wants to play cm, be interesting to see how it pans out, got a fair idea he could end up shipping up here as we seem to be the only one actually wanting him for cm.

Think him and KLP will both arrive, as will winks on loan - Gallacher just have a feeling he'll be a late arrival (loan) too.

Still leaves us with no outright dm, no backup striker, and no genuine fullback cover though

KLP I can’t see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back