Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eriksen is starting to annoy me, we are probably one of many clubs with offers on the table and most have probably been on the table for some time now. These offers won't be cheap so every team will have to keep budget aside they could be spending elsewhere in case he accepts. Plus pre-season training is starting everywhere. Pick a damn team and go do your job, son.
Probably waiting for the team he really wants to join...I suspect that's spurs. At this stage I'll expect him to stay at Brentford

Probably waiting for the team he really wants to join...I suspect that's spurs. At this stage I'll expect him to stay at Brentford

There's been chatter today that he doesn't want to join up with Brentford for pre-season training because he doesn't want to start at one club only to then need to move onto another. That to me speaks volumes about where he wants to be (not Brentford).

Correct me if I'm wrong - I can't keep up with the photoshopping and fake news anymore - but isn't this guy an utter spiv? Charles Stevenson, not Kenwright. Here is his Twitter bio: "Not real name or photo. Alias account. Content mostly surrounding Everton"

I mean, he appears to be about as credible as a Kaminiski Group bid for Everton.

He's a John Merro alias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back