Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our biggest problems as a team is keeping possession so Broja really would fit right in as he loses the ball constantly.

Definitely has a bit about him tho and he’s only going to improve but I’d see it as a massive risk to be relying on him this season.

Broja went from playing pretty much every game last season to a backup here, makes zero sense for the lad.

Two up front (very unlikely) as a replacement for DCL (possible) or bs (most likely)
He started 21 and was sub for 11 according to Whoscored.

If he comes here he will get plenty of game time.

One of our biggest problems as a team is keeping possession so Broja really would fit right in as he loses the ball constantly.

Definitely has a bit about him tho and he’s only going to improve but I’d see it as a massive risk to be relying on him this season.
And, as much as I love Dom, it would be an even bigger risk going into the season with just him.

We need options.

Meh Sky are bad blaggers nowadays.

If we're in for him, hopefully it's a loan with option to buy.
Definitely wont be a straight buy as I'm sure West Ham we're apparently willing to bid £30m+ a few weeks ago

Not like Sky to find a rumour on Twitter and pass it as their own, bit late on this one though

Are we relying on a backup striker?

Every player that comes to the league has the same risk, we need to start being the club that brings them in first asap.

With our current scouting and recruitment setup over the past 20+ years mate I don't want us touching the foreign markets until we completely overhaul the scouting network.

It's been an unmitigated disaster even when we had good recruitment under Moyes the fails where invariably the imports (Arteta had played in Scotland so not counting him)

Kroldrup, Marvin gaye, linderoth, vdm, Drenthe, all absolutely dreadful despite all bring either highly rated at one point

Status
Not open for further replies.