Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should hire me as chief scout

CD77FC2B-DFFB-4BA6-9836-A032DAE54D2C.jpeg

If sinisterra is available for 30 mil and we don’t bid for him and he joins Leeds I will be fuming

I think you may have to be prepared to fume mate, looks like he is going to Leeds for around £23m...

looks like the Leeds director of football has been playing some fifa this year as they are after Tyler Adams and De Ketelaere as well. If they get all of them it will be difficult for us to win the transfer window this season! :D

Yes but sooner or later we will have to if we want to keep up with the top 10. We have a new director of football.

Moyes didn't buy many from the league unless it was cast offs. Most were lower leagues and imports.

I agree but his best were also players who hadn't kicked a ball in the prem before.

Beg to differ mate, think some of Moyes best buys had played in the league before, best keeper he bought was Martyn by a mile, best cb was Jags followed by Distan, beat def mid he had was Carsley, Baines too had experience in the league.

Cahill fair enough but had championship experience and had shown he could hold his own in Millwalls final run in the fa cup. Lescott should have had experience but broke his leg and missed that season from memory.

Few had played in Scottish footy like Dunc, Weir, Arteta.

Pienaar, Fellaini and Graveson I think had t ever played in Britain before and obv Howard

Beg to differ mate, think some of Moyes best buys had played in the league before, best keeper he bought was Martyn by a mile, best cb was Jags followed by Distan, beat def mid he had was Carsley, Baines too had experience in the league.

Cahill fair enough but had championship experience and had shown he could hold his own in Millwalls final run in the fa cup. Lescott should have had experience but broke his leg and missed that season from memory.

Few had played in Scottish footy like Dunc, Weir, Arteta.

Pienaar, Fellaini and Graveson I think had t ever played in Britain before and obv Howard
Most of the buys were from lower leagues or relegated . They weren't premier league premium prices Moyes rarely done that.

Scotland and division one you can't really count oceans apart. Smith signed Gravesen first time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.