Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Kean and Keane sold, Mina and Gomes too, and Davies. £25m, £15m, £10m, £10m, £5m.

We've just got £50m for Richi. Give the manager £100m to buy two strikers, a defensive midfielder, winger and centre half. Two of them can be on loan for all I care, but we desperately need to get the trash out, and some decent players in.

Get Kean and Keane sold, Mina and Gomes too, and Davies. £25m, £15m, £10m, £10m, £5m.

We've just got £50m for Richi. Give the manager £100m to buy two strikers, a defensive midfielder, winger and centre half. Two of them can be on loan for all I care, but we desperately need to get the trash out, and some decent players in.
Do we need to bring in 2 strikers? Dcl and get a decent back up. We then also have rondon and the kids.

For me, we need a back up striker, a right winger, a cm, a dm and a cb. But I agree with trying to push those outgoings.

There seems to be a general positive consensus on a player!
To preserve the natural order of GOT..... I would like to say he's a one season wonder in a crap Sheffield United team that plays in a league below us. And, the stats say he's got great composure but crap at pennos. I smell a stat rat.

U-turn levels of swerve.

That better.....? ;-)

I'm going to be honest... I don't really remember broja playing last year for Southampton.. is he worth spending 20m+ for?
Big bully of a centre forward. Decent hold up play, good finisher. A bit of a throw back really, but ideal to play as a central striker with a team that crosses the ball. So, a stronger version of DCL really, but probably not quite as quick, although I'm not sure if DCL is after his injuries.

Big bully of a centre forward. Decent hold up play, good finisher. A bit of a throw back really, but ideal to play as a central striker with a team that crosses the ball. So, a stronger version of DCL really, but probably not quite as quick, although I'm not sure if DCL is after his injuries.
We just need to buy someone who can cross a ball and take a corner...

This window is another panic window, no plan , no real scouted targets. Last ditch overpayments for cast offs.
None of that has happened though. We have signed a defensive upgrade on a free.

Are heavily linked with Dennis who isn't a cast off.

Becao isn't a cast off and has come from a bit left field.

Zinchenko could be considered a cast off I guess except Pep doesn't really want him to leave, and actually, he has played a considerable amount for City, out of position.

Which cast offs have we over paid for?

Last edited:

Decent description, but I'd add that Broja is considerably better than DCL with the ball at his feet

Linked this morning to Claremont striker Mohammed Bayo. The 24 year old Guinea international scored 14 and assisted 5 last season in a side that finished 17th. Plenty of teams credited with an interest it is believed Claremont want around £12m for him. Looks like more of a central striker than a Richarlison replacement

https://www.[Publication is blackli...-ligue-1-star-that-scored-14-goals-last-term/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back