Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
City wouldn‘t let a player go, who they thought would strengthen a potential rival mate and I include Sterling in that too.

I’d wager, if you looked on a chelsea forum, they would be a tad underwhelmed with the signing of Ake.
Fair enough, he’d have been a saviour for us recently, he is certainly good enough to start for us

You say we are relegation battlers yeah, so on that note does adding a relegation battler who got relegated last season would stop us being relagtion battlers? There is a reason why he stayed at BURNLEY for so long. He does improve our side (not saying much) cant stress that enough BUT he is 100% not the kind of signing we should be making if we have ambitions
But he (Tarkowski) will actually play. He'll earn his money.

Umtiti (for instance) won't. Look at his injury record. He's arguably LESS reliable than Mina.

Your argument doesn't have a lot of merit to start with, so suggesting we should have gone for Umtiti instead just reduces your contribution to complete nonsense.

Calvin Bassey or Evan Ndicka? Yeah, you'd have a point there (ignoring for the moment that we may not have the funds necessary). But a perma-crock on megabucks (Umtiti)? Ridiculous.

You think this club is bad for leaks? Go check out ex-west ham employee on Twitter or Paul O’Keefe on Twitter who is a Tottenham fan.

Classified information? Yeah because tweeting the team occasionally 5 mins before it’s announced once both teams already have the team sheets and the world media have it in there inbox, is really classified
?

Anyway, let’s not ruin this thread. Got an issue, I’ll more then happy discuss it via DM or if you don’t like me or the podcast, mute it, block it or ignore it, but in all honesty, we’re a pretty decent bunch and just normal blues ??
So why do you tweet it then? What do you gain from it?
What are you hoping to achieve?

How much would koulibaly be these days. Linked with him for a few seasons. Napoli’s chairman took the mick in his price but I haven’t really kept up tabs on whether he’s still immense or has he dropped off a bit?

Would genuinely rather have Tarkowski than Ake. We desperately need to free ourselves of the likes of Keane and Holgate asap though. Far too risky playing League One quality players in the Premier League.

Plays for Holland, back up for one of the best squads in the world and in talks with Chelsea

Lol jeeesus

Ake in talks with Chelsea

Few weeks ago @matty1878 @Zatara

@EverTheOptimist @Nymzee @Alexblue75 @MikelsGoat saying he wasn’t good enough for us

Madness
Ake is a good player, but there is two reasons why he attracts so much attention from top clubs. He is left footed and he can provide cover both as left back and in the midfield.

If he was right footed and only could play as CD, the best clubs would not show interest for him.

He will probably do well for Chelsea though. Lots of good CDs look great in a back three.

Ake is a good player, but there is two reasons why he attracts so much attention from top clubs. He is left footed and he can provide cover both as left back and in the midfield.

If he was right footed and only could play as CD, the best clubs would not show interest for him.

He will probably do well for Chelsea though. Lots of good CDs look great in a back three.
Absolutely
Would’ve been ideal for us these last few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back