Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what, it just goes to show how opinions can differ wildly on what's in front of your eyes, because I just watched that video and all I could think of was that the low centre of gravity and little eye for a pass are exactly what we need :confused:

….more importantly with this player, I think he’d play better with better players. It’s about blend, players on the same wavelength. Osman, Arteta, Pienaar, Baines axis worked well enough, players on the same wavelength.

.more importantly with this player, I think he’d play better with better players. It’s about blend, players on the same wavelength. Osman, Arteta, Pienaar, Baines axis worked well enough, players on the same wavelength.

hes playing with much better players at chelsea and they obviously still dont think hes up to it

hes playing with much better players at chelsea and they obviously still dont think hes up to it
He doesn’t really suit Chelsea’s style at the moment under Tuchel. Gilmour is the type of player that you need to essentially build your whole midfield, basically your whole team around. I don’t think Chelsea and Tuchel are willing to do that. As far as football ability, he’s quality, he needs to develop physically and get more experience before a good team will risk setting up the team around him.

Not sure what happened with Gilmour last season, Norwich fans didn't seem to happy. I was at a Man City vs Chelsea U23 game the season before and he was unreal, ran the show.

He doesn’t really suit Chelsea’s style at the moment under Tuchel. Gilmour is the type of player that you need to essentially build your whole midfield, basically your whole team around. I don’t think Chelsea and Tuchel are willing to do that. As far as football ability, he’s quality, he needs to develop physically and get more experience before a good team will risk setting up the team around him.

and we shouldnt be doing that either, hes a loan player and unproven. it would be ridiculous

…a bit underwhelming.

Love the "see ya" on Fabinho.
Thats the 1st game i saw him , he was excellent.Then saw him boss Rice & Philips in the Euro's game.
Was a bit hit & miss at Norwich but werent they all.
Struggled under Farke but when Dean Smith came in he was 1st on the teamsheet.
Lampard trusts him & gave him his debut at Chelsea , thought it just a matter of time he went back for him.
Cracking little "clever" player.
Screenshot_20220718-162020_Chrome.webp

Nobody is going to build their entire team around a player who has 0 goals and 2 assists in 65 senior appearances. You build teams around matchwinners, not around neat and tidy ball players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back