Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling DCL at this stage would be absolute negligence
I think the mismanagement thus far exceeds negligence, think they have screwed the club up so bad that nothing is beyond them anymore. I mean hiring benitez was a bench mark I guess. I feel DCL is our only real saleable asset and we are in dire panic.

Worries me that Newcastle haven't signed a striker yet even with there money and they have been linked multiple times with him, they might be playing money games with the club because they know how desperate we are plus I'm not buying the not playing him as a precaution tale from Sunday, need him fit and up to speed, just smelling an old rat I'm afraid. Wouldn't at all shock me if links intensify in the coming days/weeks.

Maybe the Kean obligation is nt as cut and dry as mooted.

Why couldn't we just borrow the cash now knowing its coming next June?
It's not guaranteed as there are "sporting conditions" that need to be met. No idea what those conditions are as I can't find an article that goes into more detail.

Hope people aren't checking in every 5 minutes for updates. I'll take any news as a pleasant surprise. Those of us of a certain age have seen this before, it's deadline day or bust as far as signings go. Moshiri has practically even said as much, or whomever writes the website releases for him has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back