Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bulk of whatever fee won’t be what you pay for Berkley when I said say £10 million I meant for the two with the bulk of that fee attributed to Batmans fee with the bulk of any fee for Barkley coming via add ons

I cant see us wanting to pay any fee for either mate.

Maybe a similar deal to Alli, but we bung you a couple of million quid for both after x number of games. You will probably have to pay them off to leave too, as I cant see us having the cash for the wages.

There has been a lot of talk amongst us Chelsea supporters there was always likely to be an almost buy one and get one free with Berkley . Chelsea won’t be pushing too hard for all the cash up front so the terms would be pretty attractive no doubt something like £10million say with an add on at say seasons end if you finish in x position or a trigger that suits FFP
Batshuayi will run all day and will score a few Berkley is a far better player than some seem to feel the problem for him was that he had the likes of Kante, Kovacic, Mount and Jorginho ahead of him when he was fit and he isn’t close to them players consistently
Even at Villa he did very well, well , or not so but from what I can recall there were obligations that would have picked in after so many games etc and at the time Villa just didn’t see the value so the trigger points were avoided
As for Berkleys off field discipline FL himself had issues.

Batshuayi is useless mate. Score about 2 goals a season. And you think we would pay 7m ish, plus additional fees on top, and pay his wages (I read circa 120k pw). I just cant see it mate.

Barkley also didnt do very well at Villa. He was up and down. Like I get it that he wasnt awful at Villa, but he also wasnt brilliant. He was average. But it's been like 1 ok season in 4. Do you know what you're paying the lad, as I can see it being a problem.

I honestly think you're being v optimistic to think you get 10m+add ons for them mate.

I guess we have to accept we haven't got much money and aren't very attractive right now hence the solid but uninspiring business. Don't seem they want to take a risk this summer by looking at other leagues where the value is.

Fraser Fletcher: another clueless clown looking for clicks from the gullible.

Easy one for him that. Everybody knows we're interested in him.

I think players like Gilmour, Gallagher etc. will go back out on loan IF Chelsea make some signings, I think that's what Tuchel is waiting for, rather than the analysis of this Udinese game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back