Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
leaking out team news again, Chelsea now have 4 days to prepare to face striker less Everton, whilst also telling every other single premier league side that were utterly desperate for a striker ,which will now up the price.

Sell him and buy Broja and the lad I linked from PSG imo mate

…I’m a DCL fan but as soon as he picked up that injury I suggested we should look to cash in whilst his stock was high (I said the same with James McCarthy before his succession of thigh injuries).

i’m not sure if there’ll be much interest in DCL at the moment & what our prospects of bringing a replacement in (not forgetting that will still leave us with Rondon as back-up). I like the PSG lad but we’ve not been linked.

…I’m a DCL fan but as soon as he picked up that injury I suggested we should look to cash in whilst his stock was high (I said the same with James McCarthy before his succession of thigh injuries).

i’m not sure if there’ll be much interest in DCL at the moment & what our prospects of bringing a replacement in (not forgetting that will still leave us with Rondon as back-up).
Weirdly mate I think the chance is higher now to do so.

We can basically offer Broja for example the chance to start

i’m not sure if there’ll be much interest in DCL at the moment & what our prospects of bringing a replacement in (not forgetting that will still leave us with Rondon as back-up). I like the PSG lad but we’ve not been linked.

Think we both shared that same concern on here mate, can't in our position take the chance with a key player whose likely to be so fragile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back