Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly this injury to Dom might end up a blessing. Again the extent we have a transfer budget is an utter mystery. And there is the potential they go for a veteran as the stop gap. But this might force their hand to actually properly invest in a succession plan to DCL. My main targets listed earlier today.

I also think there might be justification to have a conversation on Moise being recalled. If we were simply run as an average prem team with other value propositions in other players im not sure this would be a conversation. I think considering the circumstance, making sure we garner the Juve sell on return is probably necessary as where else are we garnering funds on this squad while we are in the red. But his tenure with the club is marred with what ifs and negligence. How inflated is the loan to buy agreement from his actual market, and how viable is he as a Dom replacement both in his sentiment towards us and quality I think are deserving of a discussion. Especially if we aren't bringing in someone more on the rawer cheaper end to overlap with DCL. As if DCL is sold a year from now, if investing in an immediate replacement the prospect level and price might not be that different than Moise and his Juve price.

Honestly this injury to Dom might end up a blessing. Again the extent we have a transfer budget is an utter mystery. And there is the potential they go for a veteran as the stop gap. But this might force their hand to actually properly invest in a succession plan to DCL. My main targets listed earlier today.

I also think there might be justification to have a conversation on Moise being recalled. If we were simply run as an average prem team with other value propositions in other players im not sure this would be a conversation. I think considering the circumstance, making sure we garner the Juve sell on return is probably necessary as where else are we garnering funds on this squad while we are in the red. But his tenure with the club is marred with what ifs and negligence. How inflated is the loan to buy agreement from his actual market, and how viable is he as a Dom replacement both in his sentiment towards us and quality I think are deserving of a discussion. Especially if we aren't bringing in someone more on the rawer cheaper end to overlap with DCL. As if DCL is sold a year from now, if investing in an immediate replacement the prospect level and price might not be that different than Moise and his Juve price.
I doubt the terms of the loan allow recall. Also, we won’t get the transfer value we have agreed anywhere else.

The Kean horse has bolted. Bringing him back is a route to losing a whole pile of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back