Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel like this needs some specifics behind it
Guedes £30m, Onana £35m, Coady £12m, Gana £10m?. No chance we spend anymore of a forward unless it's a loan.
Making numbers up there, Onana is 25 with 5 million up front, Coady will be a loan with option, Gana is less than 8 million

Keep it real blue!
Theres the specifics.

Next Summer, I am willing to bet that nobody factors in the payments we will have to make next Summer for the players we sign this Summer.

Keep it simple.

Richarlison sold for 60m.

Onana 22m
McNeil 20m
Gana no idea
Coady will have a loan fee

And we aint signing Guedes.

Theres the specifics.

Next Summer, I am willing to bet that nobody factors in the payments we will have to make next Summer for the players we sign this Summer.

Keep it simple.

Richarlison sold for 60m.

Onana 22m
McNeil 20m
Gana no idea
Coady will have a loan fee

And we aint signing Guedes.
Oh I’m sure we’re not signing Guedes. But the “full” figures are only particularly relevant if we work on the theory of us being ACTUALLY skint.

If we are in fact not skint, but just not ALLOWED to spend freely, then the amortised numbers are much more relevant.

The same numbers that say we didn’t make a £10m profit on Richy (as most of the media state it) but actually in FFP/P&L terms more like a £44m profit.

Next season, when we pay the 12m to buy him, after paying a 3m loan fee, he will be 30.

Fair enough mate. Is that an obligation or an option?

Typically 3m loan fee or loan fees full stop tend to cover the wages. They can be double counted. We will pay his wages.

But either way, Coady is better than Keane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back