Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a player in there alright. Frank and the coaches know that, I suppose as fans we’re just impatient but I think he’s going to kick on this year. Albeit he’s been poor the first 2 games.
Thing is though even if he is giving them trouble he isn't assisting or scoring. He is big potential currently as you said he's gone from barely getting a game to being a starter, we can't turn down that absurd kind of money when we are desperate for threat, for goals and assists now. Currently I don't think he should be playing every week he should be in and out. But because we've had no body else all the pressure has moved onto him. We need actual threat now not in the future selling him and reinforcing makes sense the more I think about it.

He had one chalked of yesterday and to be honest got in behind and created enough with a proper striker should be converted, the football world know this….but and this is the thing the former isn’t very difficult with the right attacking system, the hard bit is penetrating in the fort place and he excels there, he breaks lines, one of the hardest things to do in any field sports. That’s why he’s in demand.

He got 4 and 4 last season and it’s really only after the new year he got a consistent run as a starter - that’s a good return in a team that was so poor, let’s be honest he was one of the leaders of the team, when senior heads were dripping they looked to him and Richarlison and they stood up and kept us in the league - no end product indeed!

Silva and Koula Slayer! ;)

Last edited:
Utter nonsense the lad is 20 has already played more consistently than Davies and has big clubs sniffing around him for big money, should tell you something about the kids potential.
Don’t need potential right now I personally don’t think he will make it and no top teams will be in for him after this year take the money run and go get some players

Think I would take £30mill plus Gallagher if i am honest. Although with Kante pulling his hammy today doubt they will sell him.

£35m & Broja. Throw in a sell on % too. Cheers Todd x
I think if Frank really rates Broja, we would shake hands on £25m plus him.
If we could then finalise Gana and trump forest for Aouar for relative buttons by the chat, it would still leave us up with imo just a wide player required.
I dont want to get rid of the kid but unless we will be playing european football in the next few seasons he will be looking a transfer some stage not too far in the future if he continues to improve. And if he doesnt improve there wont be any £50m bids coming back round for him.

Every single journalist seems to have the full details on all of this. How is it all getting out? Who is leaking it all, and for what purpose?
Who are these well placed sources?

Screenshot 2022-08-14 at 21.18.12.png

Think I would take £30mill plus Gallagher if i am honest. Although with Kante pulling his hammy today doubt they will sell him.
I would’ve agreed a few weeks ago but with Gueye & Onana coming in, we now have those two + Davies, Gomes, Gbamin, Doucoure & Iwobi.

Of course a few of those are nowhere near good enough, but far too many numbers + we desperately need attackers.

If we did that deal, we’d only have McNeil & Gray as our wide players with Townsend out until next year

Status
Not open for further replies.