Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broja and Terrier scored over 20 goals between them last season and Gibbs-White creates chances - something none of our midfield players actually do !
I've not seen any info that Chelsea would allow us to sign Broja. Terrier I know little about other than hes a wide player and not a striker.

40m for Gibbs-White would be abysmal value. He's done nothing in the PL for Wolves.

The one big problem we have now is this presumably hits pause on our incomings, since the players we'd sign with 50m more presumably aren't the same as the ones we were looking at for our current budget?

We don't have time to waste so we need this resolved very, very quickly.

But, Chelsea are the ones bidding for a player, not us.
We would not appear to be under pressure to sell.

If they actually do want Gordon they have to offer a deal that is acceptable to us.

If our price is Gallagher then if they want Gordon then they have a decision to make
It doesn’t make sense though, I watched them earlier and they have wide players with twice the end product of Gordon. So why do they need him? Paying over the odds if your desperate(as we well know), but this ain’t the case with Chelsea. If the bar is set by Gordon then surely Gallagher must be higher? Can’t believe he’ll be part of any negotiation, but maybe I’m wrong.

Why? We’d get the two forwards you’ve bleated on about and be stronger in both midfield and defence
I dont see anything that says we get Broja in the deal. Batsyuahi is very average and wouldn't fill.me with confidence.

Spending 40m on MGW would be extremely poor business.

We needed 2 forwards. We would need 2 forwards and a good wide player if we sell Gordon.

It doesn’t make sense though, I watched them earlier and they have wide players with twice the end product of Gordon. So why do they need him? Paying over the odds if your desperate(as we well know), but this ain’t the case with Chelsea. If the bar is set by Gordon then surely Gallagher must be higher? Can’t believe he’ll be part of any negotiation, but maybe I’m wrong.
English players they need them in their squad. Tbh I don't care as long as we get the right price and bring good players in

Status
Not open for further replies.