Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I agree.

And if you watch Gordon, its hard not to see enormous potential. Hes quick, goes past people for fun, works hard, presses well, gets goals and also has a good leap on him (which has developed over the last 12 months really).

But he doesnt deliver consistently yet.

He is currently at x, and could get to y. His value will be somewhere between them. I personally think 50m is a very fair reflection based on what those values are, and the likelihood of each.
I think 50m is an outstanding amount of money.

Whether I think the same in 3 years, we find out.

Big Che Che gets a bad rap on here - yes he's not a 15-20 goal a season forward but he is a decent back up CF.

If its true we're going 352 then we would need about 4 CF's and we currently have 2 in DCL and King Salaman who Lampard doesn't seem to rate.

Che Che also suits two up top he done well alongside Ings before Ings left to Villa.
I’d be lookin to try to get someone to compete with Calvert lewin not play back up esp how he could pull up again , if we do sell Gordon hopefully we can afford better than the likes of adams

I think 50m is an outstanding amount of money.

Whether I think the same in 3 years, we find out.

Honestly mate, I wouldnt care. It doesnt matter. We can only evaluate the facts now. That would be a massive turnaround for a lad who wasnt even in the team 12 months ago, and a rare bit of good planning/execution from the club.

We might leave some profit on the table, but it would be rich compensation for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.