Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK season before that 12th, before that 8th, before that 8th, before that 7th under illustrious managers like Koeman, Silva, Allardyce etc

If we are saying Lampard is no better than Koeman, Silva and Ancelotti we are in trouble.
Lampard is absolutely not in the same league as Ancelotti. It's not even close. The latter has been everywhere , done everything and has just won the league and Champions League. The other is starting out , and has a lot to prove.

God almighty! Just read that we are trying to hijack Maupay's move to Forest to partner him with Adams ??

Shoot me now. What an awful strike partnership that would be. How could a side actually spend money to acquire such a bad pair? Let's hope he's determined to move to Forest.
I thought we might have moved on from the Koeman/Walsh days.

Just next years dead wood.

Probs just gossip though. I would like to believe that Lampard and Thelwell can be a bit more creative than that.

God almighty! Just read that we are trying to hijack Maupay's move to Forest to partner him with Adams ??

Shoot me now. What an awful strike partnership that would be. How could a side actually spend money to acquire such a bad pair? Let's hope he's determined to move to Forest.

Would be a very clever signing.

Said for years about Maupay.

People laughed at me for saying Mitrovic and Maupay years ago.

Probably still laughing at me, mind.

Lampard is absolutely not in the same league as Ancelotti. It's not even close. The latter has been everywhere , done everything and has just won the league and Champions League. The other is starting out , and has a lot to prove.
TBH i put Ancelotti but meant Allardyce...

lol

Would be a very clever signing.

Said for years about Maupay.

People laughed at me for saying Mitrovic and Maupay years ago.

Probably still laughing at me, mind.
Fans will really like him. He’s snide. Works hard. He hasn’t scored much for Brighton but Brighton don’t score many goals as a team. He done well for brentford couple of years ago.

But that still leaves us with 2 centre mids which is just atrocious. I just don't like this formation at Everton at all.

You could maybe do 3-5-2 with 3 centre mids and 2 strikers but we don't have the personnel.
I think we're in the same camp... the 3 man midfield camp.

I'd prefer 4-3-3 but I'd be able to cope with a 3-5-2 ... we do need another competent CM for this.

In a team that doesn`t score lets add 2 strikers who don`t score... Haaland will score more this season than our whole squad has in the whole of their career....
I can’t argue as the stats say they both don’t score many in recent seasons. However they both scored goals in the championship and am hoping they can go back to that type of form. Also if we get relegated they will both smash it in the championship for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back