Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don’t go all out to bring a forward In this week in time for Brentford then it’s a disgrace. I’m starting to feel like they have settled on waiting for DCL to be back, if that’s the case he will be rushed back and breakdown again.

My concern with the scenario is that we are waiting for DCL is, last seasons injury (although not apparently linked to this) - isn't a great one and its done a lot of harm to a lot of professional footballers. It would be absolutely criminal to be waiting on DCL and not bringing another striker in, if he breaks down again (pray to go he doesn't), we have basically give up on the season before the break.

Is there any reason Belotti is still looking for a club? With a scoring record like that you'd have expected someone to snap him up before the season started. High wage demands maybe?

Gana/Broja/Guirassy to sign is the most likely scenario as I see it. Broja on loan, and deals fit in roughly if we have £25m available on bidding for Gibbs-White. Gana £8-10m / Guirassy £15m + loan fee for Broja

Any spare cash dependent on outgoings. Think Gilmour would be pursued then but Rogic on a free if not.

AG leaving would change the picture drastically.
Not saying we won’t but I really hope we don’t end up paying that much for Gana at his age, or anything like 15m for Guirassy, when he’s Rennes’ third choice striker now. And more importantly if we were willing to do either we should surely have had them in the door two weeks ago.

I'd be all over Sarr now, Watford have shown what they'll accept and he's better than all of our attackers and can play across the front line. Of all the players we've been linked with so far this summer he's the most realistic Richarlison replacement that we've looked at, would be criminal not to go after him.

That year he had at Birmingham in the championship before saints signed him, he was unplayable. He can actually score goals if provided half decent service and not asked to drop deep and link play.

Yeh not expecting him to come here and be a top slotter but without DCL with completely lose any sort of presence and link play up top.

I'd be all over Sarr now, Watford have shown what they'll accept and he's better than all of our attackers and can play across the front line. Of all the players we've been linked with so far this summer he's the most realistic Richarlison replacement that we've looked at, would be criminal not to go after him.

He'd cost £25m?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back