Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echo - Everton winger Anthony Gordon may have dropped the biggest hint yet that he is set to leave Goodison Park.

The 21-year-old has been the subject of interest from Chelsea, with the London club already having two bids rejected - worth up to £45million - and a third reportedly on the way.

And now the Blues winger has seemingly removed the club's name from his Instagram bio.

1661182462711.png

Echo - Everton winger Anthony Gordon may have dropped the biggest hint yet that he is set to leave Goodison Park.

The 21-year-old has been the subject of interest from Chelsea, with the London club already having two bids rejected - worth up to £45million - and a third reportedly on the way.

And now the Blues winger has seemingly removed the club's name from his Instagram bio.

View attachment 179639
How about the club drop a big hint and sell him already

View attachment 179639
Seemingly?

View attachment 179639

He probably doesn't even control this account

Judge them at the end of the window, when we’re 6 games in without a win.
It's ok, we're THAT good that we can just write off a sixth of the season and still have a successful campaign. Look at how good we were last season, and the scorers of 90% of our goals from 2021/22 won't have participated in a single game for us by the end of the transfer window. That's some high, high confidence in the players by the board.

We're all in with Broja aren't we?

….logic suggests we’re waiting on somebody but what’s the dependency?

Chelsea bringing another striker in;
Everton raising funds with a sale

if it is Broja we must’ve been given some certainty we can get him but I had my doubts when he came on against us in the league game.

imponderable.

View attachment 179639

This happened a few weeks ago to be fair.

TBH, its a stupid agent who doesn't take the opportunity to get a clients name out in public - no such thing as bad publicity - i dont read to much into it myself.

Unless its someone who could be signing for us, in that case its definitely true.

It's felt that way all summer mate tbh, know Lampard gave him his debut, but really really must rate him you feel.

The seeming waiting on him does suggest either we are deluded or the player has told Lamps he's in.

Also suggests this is the DCL replacement rather than backup to me

Think we always were. Just waiting on Chelsea to sort their lives out.

….logic suggests we’re waiting on somebody but what’s the dependency?

Chelsea bringing another striker in;
Everton raising funds with a sale

if it is Broja we must’ve been given some certainty we can get him but I had my doubts when he came on against us in the league game.

imponderable.

I think/hope when Aubameyang goes to Chelsea then Broja comes to us.

Lampard has seen him up close and will know all about him...

...good enough for me.

It's felt that way all summer mate tbh, know Lampard gave him his debut, but really really must rate him you feel.

The seeming waiting on him does suggest either we are deluded or the player has told Lamps he's in.

Also suggests this is the Dominic Calvert-Lewin replacement rather than backup to me

Next summer will be DCL and Kean sold I think...perhaps Gordon too if not in the next week or so.

Thats when the forward line will be rebuilt around Broja (if we get him now).

The club is waiting for the third (50M) bid from Chelsea to arrive for Gordon so they can go and spend it on reinforcements, it will get interesting if Chelsea decide not to make another bid and withdraw their interest

I think/hope when Aubameyang goes to Chelsea then Broja comes to us.

Lampard has seen him up close and will know all about him...

...good enough for me.
Who’s been playing up front for Chelsea so far?
I know it was sterling against us, but he’s never a striker.

Would assume Aubameyang is a Lukaku/Werner replacement and they’ll still keep Broja as backup.

If Aubameyang signs and they sell Broja they only have one recognised striker in their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back