Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this going to be another long summer of fantasy lists, or will we finally just confine ourselves to genuine, sourced rumours and actual signings.

Don't think I can take pages and pages of "we should sign player X" based on no substance at all.

Brennan Johnson is the perfect example. If they get promoted, he's going nowhere. Let's not delude ourselves otherwise. If they don't, then he's been linked with everyone; it was Spurs this morning in the BBC Gossip thread.

Basically, no fantasy lists please.
I'm more excited by who leaves the club than who arrives.

Richarlison will have offers from around europe im sure
DCL i honestly cant see him going to anyone but Newcastle
Pickford i think he will stay but could only see maybe Man U going for him as De Gea is coming to the end i think
Maybe, there’s not that many clubs across Europe with mega money anymore, those that do don’t need him.

If Newcastle want to spend big money on a striker I’m not sure DCL would be top of the list based on form.

Utd won’t go for Pickford although they probably should

Maybe, there’s not that many clubs across Europe with mega money anymore, those that do don’t need him.

If Newcastle want to spend big money on a striker I’m not sure DCL would be top of the list based on form.

Utd won’t go for Pickford although they probably should
I dont see any other club wanting/affording DCL because of his style of play certainly none of the 'big 6' will go near him as they football on the deck and Dom cant do that.

Who will the hipsters anoint their only acceptable target signing for this summer following in the fine tradition of

2020 - Jack Grealish
2021 - Leon Bailey

Come on let’s hear the pedantic arguments for why there’s only one player in world football we should throw all our budget at.

Who will the hipsters anoint their only acceptable target signing for this summer following in the fine tradition of

2020 - Jack Grealish
2021 - Leon Bailey

Come on let’s hear the pedantic arguments for why there’s only one player in world football we should throw all our budget at.
Whats happened to him after he came on for 20 mins to destroy Everton at villa park then went off again? Is that the only thing he's done this season?

2020 - Jack Grealish
2021 - Leon Bailey

Don't forget the many years of Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.