Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison, Pickford, and Iwobi were much more influential in us staying up.

Not saying Gordon didn't help a bit with his effort and attitude, but to say he kept us up is a big stretch.
You could also say, that if he was as good as some people think, we shouldn't have been in the situation we were in. Soooo many winnable games? Where was Gordon then? Not tearing up the PL that's for sure.

"Ohhhh Anthony Gordon"

"There's a starboy playing on the wing, Chelsea put a bid in but we wouldn't sell our king"

Sniff it haters.

Starboy here to stay.
Starboy! LOL. You really are a poor judge of a good footballer. Then I hope you are happy, because we are completely doomed. Our lauded front two - DCL - plays less than 50% of the season and really isn't that good. Gordon - is worse than DCL. There is our attacking options. Sleep well, friend!

This is based on past stats if he is sold now. How could he compare with Richy who was clearly our best player. AG rarely got assists last season. 3 out of his 4 goals last season were lucky deflection.
You compared Richarlison to Gordon. Not me.

I just said he'll be missed in a playing sense more than some people think.

And last year was his first at this level in an abysmal side under massive pressure. In a proper, fully functioning side he'll flourish. If a top coach gets his hands on him there's a lot of raw potential to work with.

Fraser Fletcher saying the structure of the deal was the problem. Probably wouldn’t have left enough cash up front to buy a replacement. Don’t see how they would reject £60million cash.
It's probably a low initial fee and unrealistic add ons but that bloke knows absolutely nothing I'm afraid

My contact, who's really reliable on this stuff, tells me that no one really knows anything at this point.

Don't shoot the messenger.

"I'm being told Everton may sign more players but there's also a possibility they won't. Talks are ongoing."

@[Publication is blacklisted]

Starboy! LOL. You really are a poor judge of a good footballer. Then I hope you are happy, because we are completely doomed. Our lauded front two - Dominic Calvert-Lewin - plays less than 50% of the season and really isn't that good. Gordon - is worse than Dominic Calvert-Lewin. There is our attacking options. Sleep well, friend!
I'm sure we'd be much better off with Adams + Almiron chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back