Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice if we can move on Dele, Allan and Gbamin to those linked clubs.

Have to get Gomes moved on as well.
If we could move those four on permanently, instead of a season loan, then I’d think that a major success. Four players, every one a serious club would have been going all out to move on. We’ve let duds hang around for far too long last five/six years.

Who could've foreseen that James and Allan might have injury concerns? Clearly not Don Carlo the great
Yeah I agree there was a complete absence of foresight as Carlo was focused on immediate results but that's more a critique on the recruitment aspect which was highly flawed obviously. But initially Allan was solid wish we got Hojberg but he was set on spurs

I understand that, he keeps saying "we were top 6" like it matters where you are on February 14th or whatever
It matters in as much as it demonstrates the success of the tactics employed up to the date in question.

If results drop off (and they did), sober, sensible analytical practice would be to ask why; to look for other events happening at the same time that may have had a bearing.

It matters in as much as it demonstrates the success of the tactics employed up to the date in question.

If results drop off (and they did), sober, sensible analytical practice would be to ask why; to look for other events happening at the same time that may have had a bearing.
The thing is his tactics in December won a lot of games and also were awful and due a fall off the whole time. He gave up real football in September and the team kept winning for awhile in spite of it on sheer dumb luck. Basically we were Wolves last season but it didn't last as long because that way never lasts forever.

Anyway this is pointless, people love the guy who started our latest rot because he was great everywhere else which is dumb. This window we're paying for his mistakes among others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back