Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely think we put all our eggs in the Dominic Calvert-Lewin basket, which after recent seasons is incredibly naive imo, I thought we had moved on from this level of decision making. Now we are scrambling about for an answer.

Which they tried to do last season and nearly failed in the worst possible way.

The same people not learning lessons once again. It's just shocking management of a football club.

I said Gordon is worth more. Proven by market value. Not subjective. Dominic Calvert-Lewin would be £75m if sold today - ie 50% more than Richie.

I'm not knocking Richarlison but his talent was massively over promoted. If he was Scottish or Welsh he'd be in the £25m category. He was beyond selfish as proven by his assists stats

No champ
You said at no stage was richy our best player
I'd call that complete and utter wham .

Surely Frank won't play him 3 days later, I think Frank purposely tired him out so he can't pick him again. I'd seriously try one of the kids, Tom Cannon before Rondon.
I disagree, we will get a striker in, hopefully a good one, but if we can get a world class CM with Onnana, it will improve us so much. Newcastle have improved loads as they got Bruno in centre mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back