Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny will be pleased!!! You sure your not getting inside info @GrandOldTeam and not telling us about it eh? Just gently dropped it in last year with 6000 posts saying you like the fella and then here we are just 12 months later and it might be on.
Bit weird this
4AC842E6-CC5D-4AEC-9C95-E1D2265F4910.webp

Maupay is a very tidy striker. If we were to lose Gordon, but sign Maupay +1 other striker and a direct Gordon replacement, that would be excellent business for me. Obviously need to get Gueye or another midfielder in there too, but there funds ought to be there what with us getting £100m plus for Rich and Gord.

In time for Brentford?
Not a massive Maupay fan myself, but that was my first thought as well. Instantly starts for us if we can get it over the line. Wouldn't want him leading the line for us long term or anything, but he'd be a very effective option off the bench if we bring in additional players.

Not a massive Maupay fan myself, but that was my first thought as well. Instantly starts for us if we can get it over the line. Wouldn't want him leading the line for us long term or anything, but he'd be a very effective option off the bench if we bring in additional players.
He can play anywhere off the front line including the number ten role so he provides options beyond a striker backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back