Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be written into their contracts " clause 1.19.23.8/c/got please refrain from starting multis on GOT and any other reputable Everton related Media, including our official site, this will only lead to self esteem issues"

Any breach of this contractual rule will result in a 3 year contract extension :coffee: .
Dom just logging in to see a few posters calling him a crab for the 20th time that week

I think we need more than Maupay though surely.
I agree.

However... I'd rather sign gana & garner to ensure a 4-3-3 than a forward which would have lead to us playing 5 at the back (ok 3 but in reality...)

At this point our transfer window is way beyond what I'd mark as a success. we've got 3 cd injured and Keane still isn't on the pitch & Gomes hasn't played

That is my idea of major progress.

Sky sports outdoing themselves with annoying guests here...

I was watching it this morning and there was some guy lounging on a sofa and then a little later a bunch more guys were sitting on the sofa with in just chatting absolute nonsense.

It's bad enough that they have absolutely no idea what's going on but their productions are just the worst now. Getting randoms in from TikTok and Twitter to give insights and stuff is just horrible to watch.

i can't imagine chelsea doing business with us this window after the rejected gordon bid, so i think we can forget broja.
It's business. If they think we're the right place to loan a player, because Lampard will play and develop the player, they're going to do it.

The problem with loaning us Broja is that they have no guarantee he'll play. Maupay has been pretty durable historically, and it doesn't look like we're going two up top, so Broja may not get minutes. If that's the case, Tuchel is better off keeping him (he's UA so he isn't in the headcount) in the event that he has his own injury crisis.

Right winger should be priority, preferably one that can cover centre forward if needed. You'd hope Maupay/DCL is enough if we carry on with 1 striker, but Mcneil/Gray/Gordon isn't enough to cover both wings for a full season.

Hes had a shocking window, really lost his crown.

And has in 2 months has utterly destroyed all the credibility it's taken him years to gain

At the end of the day - He's just another lad sat in his mums box room sat in his bills spouting guff on the internet

It's just that his bills are Calvin Klein rather than Lonsdale

I've just noticed he's got a spotify podcast called 'The Here We Go' podcast, fair play to him he must have made a fortune from it, largely just a guessing game by him this time though based off others tweets/articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back