Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

My therapist:
“Andre Gomes Andre Gomes isn’t real, he can’t hurt you.”

My deepest fears:

0DB2A650-4181-4049-816E-13CE7AB70CB4.jpeg

Garner was Quality at Forrest last year, if he can bring back that form he'll be a real asset in you're midfield with Gueye and Onana, all of a sudden it's a seriously decent midfield you have.

Fair play! What more you still looking for? Another striker?

Hi mate, you've left Iwobi out of that midfield.

Seriously, been a revelation under Lampard.

Garner was Quality at Forrest last year, if he can bring back that form he'll be a real asset in you're midfield with Gueye and Onana, all of a sudden it's a seriously decent midfield you have.

Fair play! What more you still looking for? Another striker?
A winger who is an upgrade on Gray and can cover striker if DCL turns out to be perma-crocked would be ideal. Not sure that's getting over the line.

"Onana Garner Gueye" really rolls off the tongue.

It has a great rhythm to it. I hope we get to look back on it as an excellent midfield trio.
Fully expecting it to be an amazing trio. Desperately need to add another forward option to make it an incredible window for us.

Pretty sure I remember a game either last season or the previous one where our midfielders made zero tackles in a game. Definitely wouldn’t be seeing anything like that again.

I like maupay but would want him on the pitch with Dominic Calvert-Lewin not an alternative.
Did you see the bench on Tuesday, there is no depth.
When I say top grade second striker… I actually mean any grade striker better than rondon. Who offers any threat, or unpredictability, and maybe a goal. Che Adam’s would have ticketed that box for me, Diaz would tick that box for me.
Adams I agree with, he’s in that category with Maupay, Ings, Watkins, etc as solid PL
strikers who will weigh in with a few goals and improve hold up play etc.

Diaz I’m just not convinced would do that. I don’t profess to have watched him extensively but my gut tells me to swerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back