Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
!!CONFIRMED!!: I've got a big ITK source who has said we've finalised a deal for Swedish forward Per-Paul Dildøssen. I don't know much about him but my source says he's a big, athletic playmaker who should give us a lot more attacking penetration. Set to be announced to the media in the coming hours.

I disagree. Anyone believing he's been great in the past are delusional. Even at his best he had to have EVERY player in the team pumping crosses into him and we were so predictable.

He's had one good season and now he's got a lot of issues and will never get back to being a half decent player.

We needed to replace Richarlison to make this season work...replace him with quality.
Absolutely Wrong Dave.... again.

!!CONFIRMED!!: I've got a big ITK source who has said we've finalised a deal for Swedish forward Per-Paul Dildøssen. I don't know much about him but my source says he's a big, athletic playmaker who should give us a lot more attacking penetration. Set to be announced to the media in the coming hours.
Thanks...cannot wait to see this dildo guy; sounds awesome...

Which team does he play for in Sweden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back