Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about it being entertaining exclusively. My order of preference is good and entertaining, good and crap to watch, bad and entertaining and then obviously bad and crap to watch. If Lampard was managing a good team I'd not be that bothered about playing deep and not touching the ball.

Anyway Allardyce and Frank went to similar places to survive and Allardyce did better in that situation. That's kind of just a fact at this point.
But Sam is Sam and Frank is Frank, no contest!

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 9.05.01 AM.png

This is an exciting link. Yes that is a massive appreciation of price from his move to turkey a year ago, but under the 20 million mark for a player of his potential is a really exciting proposition. I have just watched highlights and a few game reels so wont suggests I know more than that, but came away VERY impressed.

Upside, age profile, price and positional need are all in the catalyst Everton should be targeting. Beyond Min-Jae I hope similar profiles are the basis of the summer moves.

Is it? He had more games, a full transfer window (with 50m to spend) and less injuries.

He also has a worse win percentage.
I don't think he does but he definitely doesn't if you only look at the league which is all that really matters right now for us.

Anyway I think Allardyce got 34 points from 24, Frank just got 20 from 18.

View attachment 167271

This is an exciting link. Yes that is a massive appreciation of price from his move to turkey a year ago, but under the 20 million mark for a player of his potential is a really exciting proposition. I have just watched highlights and a few game reels so wont suggests I know more than that, but came away VERY impressed.

Upside, age profile, price and positional need are all in the catalyst Everton should be targeting. Beyond Min-Jae I hope similar profiles are the basis of the summer moves.
Never seen him play, that said - buying from Turkey is difficult. Also, players who excel there can turn out to be crapola elsewhere. See Tosun, Cenk

View attachment 167271

Hes a big useless donkey.

View attachment 167271

He's been on our radar for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.