Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that Sheff Utd get 20% of any DCL sale?

If so, a £50m sale becomes £40m which probably makes Richarlison a better FFP even if their sale price was the same (I’m guessing Richarlison is worth a fair chunk more anyway though).

Yes I mean Gallacher and Broja for Richarlison, with an agreed loan of Colwill would probably work.

As you say, you can then say they both cost 50m and Richarlison costs 100m. That would be an 85m profit on Richarlison for Everton.

If the terms were over 4 years, that would be a 25m initial outlay. 60m pay off this years P&L and probably keeps us within the restrictions.

Then whatever we get for other players can be used to buy in other areas.

Could actually see this. An opportunity to do some trades between two teams.

We have been linked to 4 Chelsea players (Gallacher, Gilmour, Colville & Broja). I put their value around 80-90m and Richarlison 50-60m.

Both clubs could inflate transfer values on both which suits both for FFP.

Its mad, but if you say we bought 3 and loaned 1 for the same price as Richarlison. We could mark it as say 110m for Richarlison.

That's at the outer end, the most likely is a swap with cash for a single player could be done.

You put this in Richarlisons thread but i inserted here by mistake :o

Agree with what youre saying...makes sense for FFP and bringing in top players if Richarlison did go to Chelsea.

I would say though that selling certain players and using both salary + fees we could buy some directly.

Keane + Mina = Colwill
Kean = Broja
Allan = Gilmour

Or a mix of this + swapping Richarlison and adding Gallagher.

Theres quite a few options.

You put this in Richarlisons thread but i inserted here by mistake :eek:

Agree with what youre saying...makes sense for FFP and bringing in top players if Richarlison did go to Chelsea.

I would say though that selling certain players and using both salary + fees we could buy some directly.

Keane + Mina = Colwill
Kean = Broja
Allan = Gilmour

Or a mix of this + swapping Richarlison and adding Gallagher.

Theres quite a few options.
Does Chelsea have any actual interest in Richy though?

We should only sell DCL / Richarlison if somebody comes in with truly stupid money, e.g. £85m each.

We really need to be fast tracking the sales of as many of Allan, Gomes, Keane, Holgate, Mina, Gbamin as possible, as unlikely as it may seem that we can find buyers for them.

All of the wages already saved off of Delph, Tosun, Sigurdsson is a substantial amount of money, and to lose a further 3-4 of the deadwood would be a huge boost to the coffers.

Tarkowski is a great signing, can go directly into the starting xi and is free, a great boost for FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back