Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

That would be shrewd business it has to be said. Dennis is a very good player. To not Only hit double figures but also notch 6 assists with that dross around him at Watford is no mean feat. Just like Richy he can play anywhere across the front three positions as well.
Sorry I don't agree with this...

Dennis was truly awful in any game I watched Watford play, ok it wasn't many times but he seemed like a headless chicken to me at times. Hold up play was poor and workrate not great either. If we are going the Watford route I'd much rather Pedro, the young Brazilian lad, far from the finished article but potential is there.

Sorry I don't agree with this...

Dennis was truly awful in any game I watched Watford play, ok it wasn't many times but he seemed like a headless chicken to me at times. Hold up play was poor and workrate not great either. If we are going the Watford route I'd much rather Pedro, the young Brazilian lad, far from the finished article but potential is there.
Always looked by far their most dangerous player when I saw them and his work rate was fantastic. Agree to disagree.

I read today is was getting close to being done for 20mil and why would we sign him when we have Patterson anyway, total waste of money

How is it? Patterson can’t displace a 60 grand 60 year old Coleman. Coleman is not good enough and hasn’t been for about 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back