Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I doubt wel get five to be honest.
I think we might.

I often find myself reading articles at the end of a transfer window and doubting the numbers quoting back how many players we brought in.

We always seem to do more business than my brain allows me to remember and distinguish.

We brought in five players last summer, and five in January.

If you had asked me to guess how many in each window, I think I'd have underestimated both of those.

Hasn't been injured in nearly 2 years and also has had less injuries than Coleman has, missing less days:

Has more assists per mins than Coleman in his career (played half as many games naturally) but Coleman better goals per mins.

Unless you're currently blind Coleman is one of the worst full-backs in Europe now.

He's also 27 not 33
No mention of Coleman’s leadership qualities, will to win and get us over the line though? Attitude in a footballer needs to come into the equation too. According to Lampard and his team mates, Seamus is an important part of the set-up. Patterson has said he is learning from him too.

No mention of Coleman’s leadership qualities, will to win and get us over the line though? Attitude in a footballer needs to come into the equation too. According to Lampard and his team mates, Seamus is an important part of the set-up. Patterson has said he is learning from him too.

I'd rather someone was actually half decent. We escaped relegation on matchday 37 out of 38 so not really sure how much good leadership qualities and will to win went for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back