Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so I understand what you are saying, the state of our midfield means you`d only play 2 in there?

?

Look at our results, worst ones have been 3-4-3/5-2-3 and the best have been 4-3-3, absolutely should say it all.
That just isn't true, Chelsea, Leicester, and Palace wins were 3-4-3 as was the draw at Watford. Looking at results over the season the formation we do the worst at is 4-2-3-1

It might be controversial and I`m sure many may disagree with me but if Chelsea played the same system as Liverpool or Man City they would be alot closer to them. The 3 at the back systems are very very limited and I hope we don`t go down that route....

That just isn't true, Chelsea, Leicester, and Palace wins were 3-4-3 as was the draw at Watford. Looking at results over the season the formation we do the worst at is 4-2-3-1
Palace was 5-2-3 1st half then 4-3-3 for the second...... 5-2-3 Newcastle away lost 3-1, Palace away in the cup 4-0 could have been many more, Wolves at home lost 1-0, Boreham Wood only 2-0, Arsenal away 5-0

Are you classing a 0-0 at Watford one of our best results...

Playing 4-3-3.
Leeds, won 3-0
Man City, good performance but lost 1-0
Newcastle at home won 1-0
Man Utd at home, won
Leicester at home, drew
Liverpool away, another decent performance but unlucky with officials decisions, lost 2-0
Crustal Palace at home, rescued the 2nd half after the ? 5-2-3

4-3-3 picked up far more points

Was Chelsea at home 4-3-3 or 5-2-3?

1656154371682.png

Palace was 5-2-3 1st half then 4-3-3 for the second...... 5-2-3 Newcastle away lost 3-1, Palace away in the cup 4-0 could have been many more, Wolves at home lost 1-0, Boreham Wood only 2-0, Arsenal away 5-0

Are you classing a 0-0 at Watford one of our best results...

Playing 4-3-3.
Leeds, won 3-0
Man City, good performance but lost 1-0
Newcastle at home won 1-0
Man Utd at home, won
Leicester at home, drew
Liverpool away, another decent performance but unlucky with officials decisions, lost 2-0
Crustal Palace at home, rescued the 2nd half after the ? 5-2-3

4-3-3 picked up far more points

Was Chelsea at home 4-3-3 or 5-2-3?

View attachment 171279
Last season was about staying up and nothing else so why not just wait and see how we lineup at the start of next season after a few new signings (hopefully) and a proper pre-season.

Last season was about staying up and nothing else so why not just wait and see how we lineup at the start of next season after a few new signings (hopefully) and a proper pre-season.
I agree with we just had to stay up... All I`m saying is Winks looks like he is 100% on his way in, playing in a 2 in a 5-2-3 that really really worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.