Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try Premier League, but we werent born yesterday

lol

I've been trying to understand all the rules around FFP, how it can be negated etc. It seems that legally it could be very difficult for the Premier League to enforce any penalty against a club for what they would consider a breech of the rules. It's also very difficult to assess how much 'wiggle room' any one club would be able to create. It looks mostly an unenforceable system to the layman looking in.

2018/2019 and 2019/2020 Dele and Winks played together at Spurs.

Those were the last seasons they were both good.

Both the same age 26...could they recapture something together?
Winks would be an insane waste of money and time he is bog average produces very little except passing sideways and he would be over priced. He would prove that the Sig/Gomes et al have taught us nothing...

lol

I've been trying to understand all the rules around FFP, how it can be negated etc. It seems that legally it could be very difficult for the Premier League to enforce any penalty against a club for what they would consider a breech of the rules. It's also very difficult to assess how much 'wiggle room' any one club would be able to create. It looks mostly an unenforceable system to the layman looking in.
Truthfully mate, I doubt anybody can give you an answer.

Personally I dont see us signing anybody without making some sales, as a business we have lost huge volumes of cash over the last few years and we recently lost our USM cash cow. We arent at the firesale stage, we have players we can sell, a degree of wiggle room regards wages, but as I say, I doubt we see much in the way of Ins unless we can ship a few and I suspect we will have to sacrifice our Crown jewel to do anything meaningful.

What sort of money can Everton spend this window, not including money raised from outgoing sales?
We have a transfer kitty that is slightly higher than a Turkish club but lower than Juventus. After some in depth calculations, I think we can just manage a Cascarino war chest. A couple of balls and Delph's hardly used training top.

IMG-20220604-WA0010.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back