Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving blues pretending that Gordon in London is purely coincidental- probably sight seeing.

He’s gone just matter of time and Everton pretending via bill and the media that weve not completely rolled over and had our belly tickled by Chelsea.

Im scared what Thelwell might do with a 45 million return for Gordon, but objectively doing this sale is what any smart team would do. More than plausible to see someone being able to bring in 2.5/3 players solely from AG's fee of similar upside let alone comparable immediate impact. If thats Thelwell is a fair question. Relying heavily on the Onana deal to believe he has resources and a rolodex to find more value proposition/upside signings in Europe instead of veteran assurance or purely UK connects. But removed that worry this is again the sensible decision, especially when factoring our predicament. Along with if the player wants to go as some have reported

Rumors floating around o Twitter that Gordon was offered a new contract 3 weeks ago and doesn't want to sign. Probably nonsense, but I've seen more than a handful of blues starting to turn on AG because they believe he's trying to force a move.

On a serious note though... unlikely we'll have Gordons replacement lined up to play against Forest on Saturday.

Going to be even more stretched and it's going to cause even more scrutiny on the board.

Short term pain, long term gain I reckon.

On a serious note though... unlikely we'll have Gordons replacement lined up to play against Forest on Saturday.

Going to be even more stretched and it's going to cause even more scrutiny on the board.

Short term pain, long term gain I reckon.
We had Onana and Coady in by Wednesday last week and both played on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back