Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic
I'm saying Ancelotti was a trash manager for Everton mostly and that as such I'm not giving him "we were too injured" as a get out of jail free card. Injuries happen, Richarlison and Dominic Calvert-Lewin played like 34 games each, Allan and Doucoure I think had like 25, it just isn't an excuse.
Haha. He performed absolute miracles with the players he was working with. Trash indeed.

I'm saying Ancelotti was a trash manager for Everton mostly and that as such I'm not giving him "we were too injured" as a get out of jail free card. Injuries happen, Richarlison and Dominic Calvert-Lewin played like 34 games each, Allan and Doucoure I think had like 25, it just isn't an excuse.
Carlo's tactics did become truly rancid towards the end but we did get 59 points that season, the same points total would have put us in the top 6 last season.

We won 17 games, we've only bettered that amount 3 times since 1988.

B5-F7-B67-C-1-EB7-494-B-AEAF-D3-DEDB130087.gif

Not always.

Set that up perfectly , well executed - unlike baldy

Carlo's tactics did become truly rancid towards the end but we did get 59 points that season, the same points total would have put us in the top 6 last season.

We won 17 games, we've only bettered that amount 3 times since 1988.
Unfortunately this is not how football works and as such he was still 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back