Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else think that Fabrizio Romano is a lot more hit and miss this window?

Seems to go too early now. Not just with us signing Gana etc, but others like;

I think he’s lost his ‘exclusivity’ with some deals so now jumps on board with what others are reporting, even when he has heard nothing himself.

I don’t think there’s just one person now either as strange as that sounds, Fabrizio Romano is almost a brand in itself.

Yeah Romano has not been his usual reliable self this window. Mind you Everton have been playing the market and kept a couple very close to their chests right up until they had practically had medicals and probably other clubs have too. Got to do better though Romano here we sometimes go. ;)

I think he’s lost his ‘exclusivity’ with some deals so now jumps on board with what others are reporting, even when he has heard nothing himself.

I don’t think there’s just one person now either as strange as that sounds, Fabrizio Romano is almost a brand in itself.
Think its not just him anymore, its more others part of his team that take part in his account

agents have probably realised he is a free way to get more money for them/clubs/players

Indeed. His "here we go" nonsense is risible cringe. Brand Fab at its worst.

Anyone else think that Fabrizio Romano is a lot more hit and miss this window?

Seems to go too early now. Not just with us signing Gana etc, but others like;

I've never really considered him to be anything out of the ordinary.

I remember getting called all sorts by the hipsters on twitter years ago because I wasn't blowing smoke.

Isn't he employed by the Guardian now ?. If so , basically just another journo guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back