Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's ARE FFS.
Any need to be such a petty bellend? So what if they’re not grammatically spot on all of the time. They provide an excellent service to Evertonians and work hard collecting all information from Transfers to general stuff about the club throughout the day so people like me who don’t have much spare time can keep up to date on things so wind your neck in ffs.

Any need to be such a petty bellend? So what if they’re not grammatically spot on all of the time. They provide an excellent service to Evertonians and work hard collecting all information from Transfers to general stuff about the club throughout the day so people like me who don’t have much spare time can keep up to date on things so wind your neck in ffs.
Calm down pal. Spelling and grammar matter.

You wouldn't encourage your kids to throw a hissy fit when a teacher corrects their spelling or grammar, would you?

Anyway, back to transfers:

Hoping to see Kudus and Pereira in on loan, along with Gana finally arriving.

Talking about winding necks in. Just saying like.

Everyone just needs to take a chill pill. Deep breaths. Go and put the kettle on or pour yourself a G&T if you prefer.

I think it's going to be a long 3 days guys. Cut out the angst and put a YouTube video of Natalie Sawyer on and you'll enjoy it a lot more.

Peace.

Talking about winding necks in. Just saying like.

Everyone just needs to take a chill pill. Deep breaths. Go and put the kettle on or pour yourself a G&T if you prefer.

I think it's going to be a long 3 days guys. Cut out the angst and put a YouTube video of Natalie Sawyer on and you'll enjoy it a lot more.

Peace.
Rather put Tom Sawyer on by Rush.

Anyway sign someone Everton.

But not those ones they're crap, sign some good ones instead

No capitalised T for transfers.

Potential comma after "things", before "so".

Good effort though!

With Garnish, all front 6 score
Dominic Calvert-Lewin 15
Gordon 9
Maupay 7
Garner 5
Iwobi 4
Onana 3

Okay may take a couple of seasons, but I'm going ride on that fantasy in the twilight of the window
You've left out
Gray 5
Doucs 3
Keane 3
Coady 2
Tarks 2
Andros the Giant 2
Holgate 1
Myko 1
OG 2

We dont need Doms goals, we're covered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back