Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melissa Reddy is literally in a job because of her looks. Absolute airhead and a voice like nails on a chalkboard

That’s not why she is there.

Ticking there equality boxes mate, doesn't matter these days if they are clueless

Sounds like a Murdoch network.

Similar, I haven't watched match of the day since last season so no ideawho they have as presenters

She sounds like a blokes nightmare, one of those high maintenance types ?

Yeah I was thinking that. When she talks in like oh my god shut up. Seems as if she’s making stuff up as she goes, she pauses everytime she says a word, very annoying. Fit though.

On topic boys

With the manager yes

With the recruitment team and DOF, no. They've failed
There is no recruitment team, it's Bill

In terms of what we've brought in, I think they're good players - bar McNeil who I think is a bit of a pointless signing.

But as always with Everton, it's the one signing short that's going to cost them. We desperately needed creativity/guile in attack. We've got a decent striker in Maupay so no complaints there, but overpaying for Ben Brereton Díaz wouldn't have solved our real issue. However, that issue should have been sorted ages ago.

There is no recruitment team, it's Bill

In terms of what we've brought in, I think they're good players - bar McNeil who I think is a bit of a pointless signing.

But as always with Everton, it's the one signing short that's going to cost them. We desperately needed creativity/guile in attack. We've got a decent striker in Maupay so no complaints there, but overpaying for Ben Brereton Díaz wouldn't have solved our real issue. However, that issue should have been sorted ages ago.
Agreed

Until we stop leaving crucial business until deadline day then we are always going to be an amateurish club. Thelwell no better than those before him. A gaping hole in the squad and a manager left with not much chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back