Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Rodriguez, Andre Gomes, Bernard, Fabian Delph, Yerry Mina and Cenk Tosun

Are the players they say we will listen to offers for
Does this guy know anything. Never been one of the go to journalists In the past.

All the glass half empty fans on Twitter popping open the champagne, with the I told you so.

Ok so maybe we won’t be spending fortunes and selling to buy will help us bring in a couple maybe one top class player.
But they’re going on like if we don’t manage to sell anyone it will be a couple of loans on deadline day, which is rubbish IMO.

Just seemed like a lot of money for somebody who hadn't really excelled in the Premier league. He's not awful by any means but he's not one of our finest signings. We seem to have more success buying from abroad

As for a fee between us and yourselves I think you're right. Think we'd be looking to recoup £15m and can't see you paying that

Yes I think Benitez got him for a million and seemed to get the best from him. He probably feels more at the Newcastle level really, of a player who will do a job for that sort of side, chip in with goals but probably lacks a yard of pace.

I suppose the gamble for Leicester was he might be able to kick on with better players, and maybe get 15 goals a season. In reality he seems to have gone backwards a bit.

15m seems the fee that makes most sense. It would mean you're not writing any if the transfer off. Bit at 27 it feels a bit rich still for me. I think a lot of deals may be done at tbe back end that are quite "creative" and I wonder if a loan with a buy at around the 10m mark could be done?

Would you say that he is a relatively creative, technically decent player who lacks pace and wow factor?

Yes I think Benitez got him for a million and seemed to get the best from him. He probably feels more at the Newcastle level really, of a player who will do a job for that sort of side, chip in with goals but probably lacks a yard of pace.

I suppose the gamble for Leicester was he might be able to kick on with better players, and maybe get 15 goals a season. In reality he seems to have gone backwards a bit.

15m seems the fee that makes most sense. It would mean you're not writing any if the transfer off. Bit at 27 it feels a bit rich still for me. I think a lot of deals may be done at tbe back end that are quite "creative" and I wonder if a loan with a buy at around the 10m mark could be done?

Would you say that he is a relatively creative, technically decent player who lacks pace and wow factor?
Yeah definitely technically sound and seems intelligent with his positioning but his lack of pace kills him in a side like ours

Yeah definitely technically sound and seems intelligent with his positioning but his lack of pace kills him in a side like ours

Yes. He probably feels a bit too similar to Madisson as well, and I think Madisson is just that but younger and better.

I mean Benitez may well get the best out of him if anything came of it. If Richarlison went, he would probably be a reasonable, relatively low risk replacement.

To answer your original enquiry though, a lot of the talk is very quiet here. A RB is the big priority, and probably a CB after that. Beyond this a lot may well depend on who we can move on.

What's the chat with Leicester?

Does this guy know anything. Never been one of the go to journalists In the past.

All the glass half empty fans on Twitter popping open the champagne, with the I told you so.

Ok so maybe we won’t be spending fortunes and selling to buy will help us bring in a couple maybe one top class player.
But they’re going on like if we don’t manage to sell anyone it will be a couple of loans on deadline day, which is rubbish IMO.
I'm not sure tbh mate, but I think we will sell alot of our guff and if that's the only money we will have to spend along with the wages off all the players we released then we can still get I'd say 3 players of real quality

Yes. He probably feels a bit too similar to Madisson as well, and I think Madisson is just that but younger and better.

I mean Benitez may well get the best out of him if anything came of it. If Richarlison went, he would probably be a reasonable, relatively low risk replacement.

To answer your original enquiry though, a lot of the talk is very quiet here. A RB is the big priority, and probably a CB after that. Beyond this a lot may well depend on who we can move on.

What's the chat with Leicester?
I'd happily move Maddison on too if Arsenal wanna cough up the £60-70m.

Yeah only seen Perez loosely linked to yourselves, nothing major.

We've done some smart business so far imo. Daka and Soumare in early doors and the Ryan Bertrand in today. The latter might seem a bit meh but he hasn't cost us anything and has bags of experience. Just hoping it doesn't stunt the development of Luke Thomas who looks like a bright prospect. Just need a proper right winger now and maybe a centre half

We have money, but we can't spend it.

Need to clear players.

But one of those players should absolutely not be the best one we have at the club.

Because we do that, and end up just going round in circles being crap.

I'd happily move Maddison on too if Arsenal wanna cough up the £60-70m.

Yeah only seen Perez loosely linked to yourselves, nothing major.

We've done some smart business so far imo. Daka and Soumare in early doors and the Ryan Bertrand in today. The latter might seem a bit meh but he hasn't cost us anything and has bags of experience. Just hoping it doesn't stunt the development of Luke Thomas who looks like a bright prospect. Just need a proper right winger now and maybe a centre half
Anything more in you looking at Tarkowski?

37088057.png

Just me or does he have a look of VVD about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back