Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody with any upward mobility is going to want to come here full time to sit behind Pickford though. It's just filling a shirt whilst we (hopefully) look to more pressing positions to fill.
We got Olsen last year. He isn't a world-beater but was considerably better than what we normally have for a no.2 - that should be the standard we are aiming for.

It's no wonder we never achieve anything when even fans are so ready to accept mediocrity/poor players by making excuses for the board. Every time people complain about wanting better, we are called cry-arses etc. No wonder we are so poor. Not even our own supporters have any standards. We are supposed to be the toughest group of all to please, but our fans accept anything.

And there's always an excuse for the acceptance of mediocrity. . .

We got Olsen last year. He isn't a world-beater but was considerably better than what we normally have for a no.2 - that should be the standard we are aiming for.

It's no wonder we never achieve anything when even fans are so ready to accept mediocrity/poor players by making excuses for the board. Every time people complain about wanting better, we are called cry-arses etc. No wonder we are so poor. Not even our own supporters have any standards. We are supposed to be the toughest group of all to please, but our fans accept anything.

And there's always an excuse for the acceptance of mediocrity. . .
Our number 1 is Englands GK, fresh off the back of staring in the Euros, honestly mate, we aint paying 80m for Oblak to come in and push him.

If we can hold on to DCL, Richarlison & Kean, that should be good. Kean might stay, as he looks like Benitez type player.

CM is something of a blind spot.. if Benitez thinks they are good enough.

On a side note I was watching videos on KDB, Rodirguez .. Can see why they went through a rough patch.. due to personal troubles.

Our number 1 is Englands GK, fresh off the back of staring in the Euros, honestly mate, we aint paying 80m for Oblak to come in and push him.
Totally facetious comment that though isn't it? Nowhere did I say we should be buying one of the world's best keepers to sit on our bench. I was very clear that Olsen was a good quality back-up and should be the standard we aspire to.

Again, people doing the board's work for them by making excuses. Apparently there is nothing in between an awful keeper and a first choice keeper in the minds of our fans.

Our scouting is beyond a joke. I could do it: "That Bruno Fernandes lad looks good, let's buy him. How much?!! Hmm. Okay, what's Charlie Adam upto nowadays?"

Rinse and repeat.

Totally facetious comment that though isn't it? Nowhere did I say we should be buying one of the world's best keepers to sit on our bench. I was very clear that Olsen was a good quality back-up and should be the standard we aspire to.

Again, people doing the board's work for them by making excuses. Apparently there is nothing in between an awful keeper and a first choice keeper in the minds of our fans.

Our scouting is beyond a joke. I could do it: "That Bruno Fernandes lad looks good, let's buy him. How much?!! Hmm. Okay, what's Charlie Adam upto nowadays?"

Rinse and repeat.
Well im quite biased, I like Begovic and spent a lot of time pushing for his signing, granted 5 or 6 years ago now.

It's a back up GK mate, its not a vital position, well, not until Pickford breaks his arm or something.

Im more concerned with us having a 92 year old Coleman at RB currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back