Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, given how people have said that they will get behind the team etc. and not vent their frustrations at the managerial appointment at the time, how are people going to vent their annoyance at the club for Brands?

I didn't rate him, but felt we needed to keep him for consistency (the point of the DoF model) but he has conclusively proven this summer that he is absolutely woeful at his job. Deals can collapse etc. but his approach has been nothing short of gross negligence. I feel as a fanbase this really should be articulated. What he has done (just like his predecessor) has utterly screwed us over.

yeah will check back later just get more frustrated with deals not happening and diaz off. Just not going to be happy after this window, brands needs to be looked at why deals havent been done

Players are out of contract at the end of this season meaning another few million of the wage bill
I don't get this line of thinking because the squad is already short in numbers and quality and when the players leave when their contract expires then they will need replacing at probably more inflated prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.