Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

If at the end of the window Sigurdsson, Kenny, Gomes, Delph, Besic, Tosun and Bernard have left permanently, you're 70% of the way to a dream result, for me.

Davies can stay as long as he is no higher in the midfield pecking order than 6th.

Olsen, two midfielders, two right backs and 1/2 wide forwards in, so Davies and Coleman at least start the season in the stands.

I just mainly want to use this window to ensure I never have to watch certain players play for us ever again.

Obvs depends on where we finish - no europe and I can see Richy wanting to leave for a start. I wonder if anybody will have the cash this summer though.

I just don't think there will be that many signings in the summer. I think that will not just be Everton but every club.
For those who are prepared to spend I think there will be bargains as clubs are forced to sell to cover losses arising out of the pandemic.

I think a couple of first team players and maybe a young player in the eighteen or nineteen age bracket and that will be it.

The only caveat I would put is that if in the unlikely event we finish in the top four then the owner will bankroll extra signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.