Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
£80m Richarlison, £50m DCL, reckon that's near £80m profit, can't turn it down
Richy might go wouldn't surprise me.

DCL shouldn't be sold this summer he isn't at peak value, look at what Kane is going for if he carries on getting twenty for a few seasons he could move into that market. Plus 50m isn't anywhere near his current value.

Richy might go wouldn't surprise me.

DCL shouldn't be sold this summer he isn't at peak value, look at what Kane is going for if he carries on getting twenty for a few seasons he could move into that market. Plus 50m isn't anywhere near his current value.

Are you thinking closer to £30m? That's same as me but was worried about being shouted down by the Purple Patch Proletariat

Castles at it again. Experts at Everton? Really……..

I mean, he's relatively correct there. There are "experts" at "Everton"(forums) that think DCL has reached his top. It may be true, it may not be. We genuinely don't have a clue. Scores the ugliest goals in the world but they count just as much as the 30 yard beauty.

According to Fanatik, Everton are interested in signing Fenerbahçe goalkeeper Altay Bayındır, along with Ajax and Sevilla.

WHAT’S THE STORY?​

Well, the Turkish news outlet believe Fenerbahçe don’t want to sell their No.1.

However, the Süper Lig side will be tempted into a deal if someone meets their €20 million (£17 million) valuation of the shot-stopper.

There were some reports coming out of Russia that we have a £30mill buy back clause but no idea if true.
Peak Everton to give ourselves a buyback option at double the price we sold him for. He’s a good player but reckon we would have virtually no competition in buying someone from the Russian league for £30m.

According to Fanatik, Everton are interested in signing Fenerbahçe goalkeeper Altay Bayındır, along with Ajax and Sevilla.

WHAT’S THE STORY?​

However, the Süper Lig side will be tempted into a deal if someone meets their €20 million (£17 million) valuation of the shot-stopper.
What’s your own personal take on it hoppy? Or are you just a news reporting bot?

WHAT’S THE STORY?​

Never, ever, ever buy a Turkish player ever again. He’ll inevitably flop and then you’re stuck loaning him back to Turkey every year till his contract expires.

Welcome Leao

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-22-23-12-27-57_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-22-23-12-27-57_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 217

Status
Not open for further replies.