Everton T.V / On Demand.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
I payed for Everton TV in the Summer and it's been well worth it. Iv just bought a new all-singing laptop and when i put the new media Player on it. It started talking to me and telling me to Download 'Everton on Demand'.

i did and couldnt belive the stuff on it. games from years ago an stuff. But it was talking about a fee. Is this the same fee as Everton TV or is this another one?

has anyone got On Demand and whats it like?

Any info about it?

What is EvertonTV OnDemand
EvertonTV OnDemand is an Internet TV channel available in the UK* on Microsoft Windows Vista Media Center PCs. You can watch full screen classic matches from Everton's televised history. Most matches are the full game including build up, half-time discussions and post match analysis and interviews. Starting with Arsenal v Liverpool in the 1971 FA Cup Final all the way through to the best games from last season you can relive those magical moments.
http://everton-beta.miomni.com/microsites/everton.php?action=home&method=showguide

Doesn't look like it is the same as Everton TV.

I payed for Everton TV in the Summer and it's been well worth it. Iv just bought a new all-singing laptop and when i put the new media Player on it. It started talking to me and telling me to Download 'Everton on Demand'.

i did and couldnt belive the stuff on it. games from years ago an stuff. But it was talking about a fee. Is this the same fee as Everton TV or is this another one?

Any info about it?

How much does it cost?

The Everton Vista Gadget is free.
The Everton Vista Channel pricing is as follows:
Previews are free to view and there are three inexpensive subscription options:

£1 per week

£3 per month

£12 for 6 month

It's separate from EvertonTV. It's part of the Media Centre add-ins. I watch MySky on it.

Any info about it?

They're working on the new updated EvertonTV ... its in beta stage apparently.

Will check this out though Sharpy later.

Cheers for the info

I've just downloaded this to media centre, I'm watching on my TV through my Xbox 360, looks good ...but I'm not paying for Sky, Everton TV, and Everton On demand. .....Looks a bit defunct though as the newest programmes seem to be from January....

Status
Not open for further replies.