Everton table Preciado bid

Only have to be worried when @Bungle posts links

giphy.gif

This article says they are not wanting to sell him, haven't accepted our offer, and will only do a deal with us if we wait until after their CL qualifiers, on 28th August,

I just don't see it, apparently he's also a bit of a lunatic so i imagine this is just made up, but who knows.

As I am a Czech Toffee: the Czech source infotbal.cz reporting this is really solid, they are usually well sourced.

I hope we do not buy Preciado. He has great advanced stats and plays pretty well and quite similarly as a more defensive version of Cuadrado (when he played well), but he received bad red cards in big matches in Czech league and has tendencies to not put in enough effort at times. He is also quite short for a right back and is not productive enough for a winger.

As I am a Czech Toffee: the Czech source infotbal.cz reporting this is really solid, they are usually well sourced.

I hope we do not buy Preciado. He has great advanced stats and plays pretty well and quite similarly as a more defensive version of Cuadrado (when he played well), but he received bad red cards in big matches in Czech league and has tendencies to not put in enough effort at times. He is also quite short for a right back and is not productive enough for a winger.
Cheers for the info Czech mate

Can he run 20 yards without breaking a limb , falling over , getting booked or red carded.

If so.....Get him in.

????

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.