Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
epsilon_7.jpg
Yer but...
[/QUOTE]
Good Lord if that's real and Koeman starts talking that fluff at Press Conferences, then he won't last long at Everton ;)

We don't know that do we? Apart from a few ITks and the press telling us, unless we go out and show it then they are just words.
look at it logically moshiri is partners with a man with 14 bil clearly he knows people who willing to give him 0 interest loans as stadium will not be paid 400 mil out his own pocket whos to say hes not front man for other investors?

look at it logically moshiri is partners with a man with 14 bil clearly he knows people who willing to give him 0 interest loans as stadium will not be paid 400 mil out his own pocket whos to say hes not front man for other investors?
I am a believer mate, just waiting for action first before I can internally gloat myself to sleep. :D

Changing your mind on the basis of evidence indicates a degree of critical reflexivity. Staunchly maintaining an opinion in spite of evidence indicates a form of delusion known as Davekitis. Davekitis is often found amongst teenagers who fall in love with their idols. Someone with Davekitis will be overcome with giddiness from seeing a new player deliver two decent corners against a poor AEK Athens side, to the point that they will excuse two years worth of crap performances on the grounds that their idol is either 'tired' or being 'played out of position'. Most people will recover from their Davekitis within a two year period, but the condition is known to be chronic and everlasting in severe cases.
Lol but lad you chat some utter wham too

Lacazette is awful nobody here watches him i doubt

went 6 months without scoring in open play..
scored 8 goals from pens in a season that why his stats good...

went on 7 game goal drought in tiny french league

rondon from west brom is even better than him, Gignac gets in french squad over him...

can't believe people on this forum rate players of Fifa 16 etc.. hahha

I THINK YOU'LL FIND I RATE HIM FROM FOOTBALL MANAGER, NOT FIFA. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT LAD.

32347779.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back