Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe a stupid question but with esk saying we meed to cover our big summer spend with a large outgoing, what if Koeman wants to keep Rom and Stones and they end up staying? How would this affect us in the transfer window?

The departure of Hibbo, Osman, Howard and Pienaar should release enough to cover new increased deals for both but how much would that leave for new signings?

@The Esk is correct. We would need to make a profit on someone like stones (we got for 3 mil) to keep in line with FFP, wages should not be an issue however we may have to sell one player to balance the books FFP wise.

I think the way @The Esk explained it was that we can have an additional 7m per year wages plus the amount of wages going off the books from Hibbert, Osman, Piennar expiring contracts, estimated at about 7.5m. So we can add additional wages of around 14.5m without selling Stones or Lukaku. Hopefully, we can get rid of Kone and Niasse which will free up more wages space without having to sell Stones and/or Lukaku.

If we did sell Stones or Lukaku, we would get the increased wage space there contract has left, plus we would have more available to spend on player wages as our revenue will have increased from the profit on player trading. I'm not sure exactly how much of an increase this would be though.

Best case scenario I see if we can hang on to Lukaku and Stones is to get rid of Kone and Niasse and then I estimate we have 20m available for wages of incoming players which I presume should be able to cover 4 or 5 top players without having to sell Stones and Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back