Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why don't we use this thread just to mention terrible players and then they'll keep linking them and then it'll be even sweeter when we start buying top players then.
I guess it will mean West Ham, Stoke and Newcastle fighting for those players.

Since when does koeman play 3 at the back?

Last I seen Southampton always played with two full backs.
This has probably been answered by now but he went with 3 at the back when they were on a poor run last season. It made them very difficult to beat.

Couple hours since I last checked this thread and not a single post claiming to be ITK since. Not good enough

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ure-Sale-Ronald-Koeman-75m-Transfer-News-News

ROMELU LUKAKU will be told by Everton he is not for sale as he prepares for showdown talks on his future.

The Belgium forward has agitated for a move from Goodison Park having stated a need to play Champions League football.

Lukaku suffered a 3-1 defeat at the hands of Wales on Friday to end his Euro 2016 hopes and, when asked afterwards about his Everton future, he said: “I need to talk to the club.”

Everton will sell John Stones after telling Manchester City the defender will cost £50m.

But new major shareholder Farhad Moshiri and chairman Bill Kenwright will tell Lukaku he needs to stay.

Paul Joyce (reliable - called the Stekelburg deal last week but has very solid track record).

The Keeper will be English, the South American I cant pin point as yet.
Can't the South American forward be 21 year old Atletico superstar-in-waiting Angel Correa instead ?
Isn't he meant to be the new Tevez/Aguero ? His scoring stats don't look too shabby to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back