Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly sunderland are after Edin dzeko. Roma want rid. Edin doesn't want it which is understandable.

I'd have dzeko as a second striker. Especially if price is right. Will suit the target man role and has a really good goal scoring record.

Thoughts?

Normally I'd be all over that but I watched quite a few Roma games last season and he was beyond dreadful - no idea what was going on with him. Always been effective in our league though.

Supposedly sunderland are after Edin dzeko. Roma want rid. Edin doesn't want it which is understandable.

I'd have dzeko as a second striker. Especially if price is right. Will suit the target man role and has a really good goal scoring record.

Thoughts?

....I liked him at City and would prefer him to Pelle but it all depends on who RK needs for his team model.

Gerry best be right. Vaulting waiting to happen.

Dear me. Just found he's that utter danger TimBaehill from his history and he's only changed his @, the clever little mole. Congrats for delaying the big announcement, weapon.

Ignore him, he chats utter kerplunk.

Thoughts?

Will he want to sit on the bench though?

Definitely take him as a back up to Rom like, great target man, already proven in the league and unlucky to be sold last time I thought.

During my ridiculously long delayed flight sit off in the airport last night, I fell asleep several times and repeatedly dreamt that we signed Mata for 27M, another midfielder for 32M, a CB for 29M and a surprise striker for 44M in the last few days of the window that the media didn't even know we were in for. The striker meant Mata was only the second best signing we made. No names but it's unusual it was repeated and numbers were quite specific. It means nothing but that's probably as much ITK as most of the Twitter accounts anyway

Still drunk/hungover premonitions is about as ITK as I get I'm afraid haha

I'll be topping up my skybet account before the Jan window if the numbers are right though!

Last edited:
Will he want to sit on the bench though?

Definitely take him as a back up to Rom like, great target man, already proven in the league and unlucky to be sold last time I thought.

Don't have a clue. Guessing we can offer him a few things he would like, decent wages, regular playing time(if play two up top), plus he might still have a house in the north west.

If we could get him for about 10 mill I'd go for it.

Edin wouldn't be a bad second striker to Rom actually. Recent target man which we know RK likes and he's good in the headers too so we could actually be a threat from corners again for the first time in 3 years. Don't blame him for not wanting to go to Sunderland though.

Normally I'd be all over that but I watched quite a few Roma games last season and he was beyond dreadful - no idea what was going on with him. Always been effective in our league though.

same here, always thought he was class at City but he was absolutely dreadful in the few games I seen him. Can't even remember one game if it was CL or league game but he missed some incredible sitters, think it may have been against Real Madrid. Like you said, haven't a clue what had happened to him but he looked a shadow of the player who was at City.

Martins Indi looked gash at the world cup. De Vrij looked decent. Obvs that was 2 years ago now and I haven't seen either of them since

Maybe the Everton account is going to RT tweets about Mata like Arsenal did with Xhaka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back